- About Us
- Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Alumni Mentorship Program
- Summer Sport Camp
- Youth Retreat
- Aboriginal Youth Retreat
- Help Us
- Contact Us
Please see below for a list of current employment opportunities:
Diabetes Hope Foundation is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill a part-time Website Developer position. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the foundation’s main website, online donation system (Team Raiser), and development of e-newsletters to be sent out to our members.
- Responsible for managing content updates for foundation’s website.
- Responsible for management of online Fundraising system (Team Raiser) and development of new
- Liaise with Team Raiser technical support to troubleshoot staff questions and concerns.
- Troubleshoot and address concerns, requests and changes from online donors and members.
- Interact with events team to ensure that online needs have been met.
- Develop monthly html mailers with direction from DHF events and program staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience managing Convio's Team Raiser online fundraising system is REQUIRED for this position.
- Good understanding of html and working knowledge of CSS.
- Fully confident in the use of Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007, with experience working within a Microsoft Exchange server environment.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream Weaver and Premiere or equivalent.
- Experience using a web-based content management system (Drupal).
- A generalist and fast learner who is keen to expand their skills and knowledge.
To Apply for this Position:
Please send resume and cover letter to